Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Love letters


I came across this sweet little book the other day, filled with love letters. (some are real, some fictional.) It's from Crane. It is so adorable. It reminded me to dig out the love letters I have from when I met my husband. (I met him whilst on vacation in California.) We lived apart for 4 months and I was a poor student with no computer, so we wrote to each other! Some letters were pretty creative - we challenged each other to write in the shape of famous architechture - one in the shape of the eiffel tower!!! I'll be honest, it was a bit of a pain at the time (trudging to the post office in the rain, etc) but I am so proud we did it, and my next plan when I have some time (ha ha) is to bind them into a journal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what great Job...... thanks for the nice posting.......keep on moving ahead.............

___________________
Smarry
Online Marketing of your brand